With every shipment of emulsifier products for nano-emulsions, StuphCorp is eager to satisfy your requirements. Should it be necessary that you have to return your emulsification product, please follow the instructions below.
For Regular Returns
- Emulsifier material must be in original, unopened package
- Return of any emulsifier must be announced to StuphCorp before return shipment
- Notification for return of emulsifier must be given within 5 business days
- Order number, date and reason for return of the stuph emulsifier must be provided.
- If the return is approved, the customer is responsible for the following:
- all transportation costs
- insurance, if applicable
- duties and other similar charges
- appropriate and safe packaging for return shipment
- Product must be returned within two weeks once return has been authorised
- Shipping damages of returned product resulting from improper packaging or shipping preparation will be the customer’s responsibility
- A restocking fee of 30% will be applied for regular returned emulsifier merchandise.
For Damaged Product Return
- When the product is received by the customer in a damaged condition, e.g. damaged emulsifier packaging, this must be reported to StuphCorp within 24 hours of receiving the damaged product.
- Please note: StuphCorp packages all nano-emulsifier shipments properly. If parcel service will hand you over an obviously damaged package, do not accept the damaged package.
- Customer must supply as much information as possible of the damaged product, including pictures.
- Original order number
- Date, kind of damage, and reason for return (including pictures)
- Date of purchase
- State if product is unopened and in original package
- Customer will keep the damaged product in quarantine until StuphCorp has completed an investigation.
- Customer will receive a written communication of investigation finding and instructions for release of product for return or discard. May require proof of disposal.
For Shipping Discrepancies
- Any shipping discrepancy must be reported to StuphCorp within 24 hours of receiving the product.
- In the event that items are lost, be sure to make a note of it in the delivery receipt prior to signing and giving to the driver. Specify item for the claim:
- Damaged or unsealed emulsifier package
- Quantify shortages
- Document the damage or shortage with pictures
- The shortage will be subject to investigation. If we find that the claim is justified, StuphCorp will either issue a credit or replace the merchandise.
For further information or claiming a product return, please use the form below or email us [email protected]