What are Stuph Nano-Emulsifiers?
Nano-emulsions and sub-micron emulsions are key components in many nutritional supplements, food, beverages, skin care and cosmetics. Stuph nano-emulsifier products are elegant, food-safe, easy-to-use emulsifiers to make water-soluble, clear and stable nano-emulsions of oils, such as vegetable oil, MCT oil or CBD.
The simple and fast application of Stuph emulsifiers allows for creating high-quality nano-emulsions at any volume.
- Examples for supplements: tinctures, liposomes, tablets, capsules, superfoods, nutraceuticals, cannabinoid (CBD) nano emulsions
- Examples for food: jellies, CBD gummies, sweets, cookies, soups, purees, cakes, fortified products, superfoods
- Examples for beverages: sodas, teas, CBD infused water, coffee, dairy, juices, beer, spirits and liquors
- Examples for skin care: creams, CBD lotions, gels, aqueous dispersions, cosmeceuticals
Why to Choose Stuph Nano-Emulsifiers
What makes Stuph extraordinary?
- excellent bioavailability
- clear emulsions
- great taste
- high stability
- food / pharma grade
- easy preparation of nano-emulsions
- proprietary emulsifier formulation
Emulsify almost Anything!
Make stable nano-emulsions of cannabinoids (CBD, THC, CBG, terpenes), curcumin, resveratrol, vitamins to act as nano-carrier for optimal bioavailability, maximum performance and and best health benefits!
- nano-sized, water-soluble liquids, e.g. CBD
- high active ingredient loading
- clear appearance
- liposomal nano-emulsion
- high bioavailability
Stuph Meets Cannabis Industry Needs
- Emulsification for a standardized and measurable dosage of THC and CBD as full spectrum materials
- A way to accurately and repeatedly deliver the same dose of THC and CBD in nanoemulsions
- A way to render the normally unpleasant tasting concentrated cannabis oil flavorless in a stable emulsion
- A way to fully capitalize on the medical benefits of CBD in cannabis emulsion products, to eliminate or otherwise control the level of THC
- A way to select cannabis products made from sativa strains, indica strains or combination thereof, and that enables users to achieve the synergistic effects
The Benefits of Nano-Emulsions
Nano-encapsulated active compounds
- are protected against environmental conditions (heat, moisture, oxygen & light)
- are protected against loss due to vaporization
- offer superior handling of the active agent
- are immobilized and thereby more stable and uniformly distributed in the final food product
- offer improved stability in final product and during processing
- offer improved safety (e.g., reduced flammability of volatiles like aroma, no concentrated volatile oil handling)
- allow to create visible and textural effects
- allow for adjustable properties of active components (particle size, structure, oil-/water-soluble, color)
- mask off-flavors
Emulsify with Quality and Safety!
- Pharma grade
- organoleptic properties
- Ease of use
- Dosing frequency
For inquiries and more information
Please use the form below or send us an email to [email protected]!